By participating in the Festival or using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not participate in the Festival or use our website.
Collection of Your Personal Information
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information is any information that can be used to identify you or that can be linked to you. We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information when you submit a film, purchase tickets, or interact with us in any other way.
- Non-Personal Information: Non-personal information is any information that cannot be used to identify you. We may collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, and device information when you visit our website. We use this information to improve the functionality and user experience of our website.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We may share your personal information with the following types of third parties and/or in the following circumstances:
- Third-party service providers who assist us in organizing the Festival or maintaining our website, provided that they are bound by confidentiality agreements.
- To comply with a legal requirement, such as a court order or subpoena, or to protect our rights and interests.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction that involves the transfer of your personal information to another organization.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service.
- To provide the Service on our behalf.
- To perform Service-related services, or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Our website and services are not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13, and if we become aware that we have collected such information, we will promptly delete it.
We reserve the right to update or modify this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our website. Your continued use of our website or participation in the Festival following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Policy.
Glendale International Film Festival
via Glendale Arts
121 N. Kenwood St.
Effective Date: June 12, 2023